Submit your late breaker abstract
If your abstract is ready for submission - in keeping with the format requirements (see 'Abstract Submission Process'), you can head to our online submission system to upload your work. You will be asked to create an online user profile first, but you need not pay the registration fee to be able to submit an abstract. Click the button below to start the submission process.
- We encourage work that introduces new ideas and conceptualizations, research and understandings to the field.
- Submissions by fax, post or email will not be considered.
- All abstracts must be written in English. It is the author's responsibility to submit a correct abstract.
- Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract text will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Abstract titles will be subject to a spell check if the abstract is selected for presentation.